Questions from Kelly!
Here’s my questions for you!
1. If you can be a female drama lead in any drama, who would it be?
That’s a tough question. I would want to be Park Shin Hye/ Go Mi Nam in You’re Beautiful to have three lovely guys.
2. What would you do if a banana you are about to eat comes to life and begs you for his/her life?
I would freak out and drop it since it can talk.
3.What is your all time favourite song to sing at the karaoke?
It’s a Vietnamese song but I forgot the title. I sang it when I was a child.
4. What subject are you majoring in and do you know what you want to be in the future/what is your occupation?
AW. Too personal.
5.If the world ends in a week, would you still watch dramas for the remaining time or would you think that it’s a waste of time?
6. Do you believe in supernatural beings such as ghost, gumiho, aliens, etc.?
Aliens and Ghosts
7. What influences your choice in picking a drama to watch?
I pick drama based on the storyline then the casts and the length of the drama.
8. What is the earliest memory you can remember?
I have a very good memory that my family and friends sometimes ask me questions if they forgot the name.
9. What food out of any dramas you’ve watch do you want to try?
Everytime I watch tvb series, I’m craving for hotpot or ancient chinese palace food. The food in TVB Always and Ever and a Recipe in the Heart cooked by Bobby looks good.
10.What would you do if you have amnesia? (kinda like making up your own story involving amnesia)
That would be fun to see how we can mess everyone’s life.
Questions from Love of TVB
1. Who is your favorite actor/actress? (You can list two maximum if you are having a really hard choice.)
My favorite TVB actor would be Chilam Cheung and Vincent Zhao . My Favorite actress would be Gigi Lai and Song Hye Kyo
2. What is your all-time favorite series?
Demi God and Semi Devil 96
3. Who is your favorite on-screen and off-screen pairing?
Onscreen Couple: Chilam Cheung and Gigi Lai. Both are my favorite tvb actor and acresss too.
Off Screen Couple: Chilam Cheung and Anita Yuen or Nick Cheung and Esther Kwan
4. Who is your favorite singer (can be an individual, band, or group)?
Too many to name but I mostly listen to American or asian pop. Lee Hom Wang is one of my favorite singers.
5. How long have you been watching TVB or dramas in general? And do you watch other dramas from other countries, besides TVB?
Been watching tvb series since I was eight. I watch Korean Dramas, and ancient Mainland and Taiwanese Dramas from time to time.
6. How long have you been in the blogging world?
I’ve been blogging for one year and a half and will turn 2 in a few months.
7. What part of the world do you live in? (You can be specific or not).
8. How old are you? (You can give an age group.)
In the mid 20s but below 30.
9. What are you studying, and what major? If you’re working, then what field?
I already told yall TVB Bloggers about it. Got a Bachelor Degree in the teaching field but now taking classes in another field. Want to know more, message me on twitter.
10. List five facts about yourself.
-I’m a lot more friendly in real life and on twitter than on blogs. I’m just lazy to read blogs and enjoy being chatty. That’s why Dapowerz and Lynne said I’m always talking.
-I love Classic Milk Tea and Jasmine Bubble Teas but that’s obvious.
-I love seafood and I love to eat. I think eating is the joy of life.
-I’ve Watched too many dramas and been in the online world since 2007. I used to read TVB Musing, KTVB, TVB Index, and TVB Square’s blogs.
-I’m starting too lose interesting in blogging and just enjoy chilling on twitter and real life but we’ll see how long I will stay in the blogging world. Sometimes I feel Blogging can be boring and a waste of time. But will try not to shut my blog like some of my blogger friends.
Questions from Zombie Mama:
1. What was your favorite drama of 2013?
My favorite kdrama in 2013 was Flower Boys Next Door. I just liked the casts, and how the characters are portrayed and the video game theme.
2. If K-Pop is your thing, which artist/group is your all-time favorite? Which song and/or album of his/hers/theirs is your
I don’t really listen to kpop but I liked BEAST AND Big Bang. My all time favorite would be Wedding Dress by Big Bang; catchy song I can listen over and over.
3. If you were to star in your very own noona romance drama, who would be the younger man to steal your heart and how would
he do it?
If I were in a noona romance, it would be Gyun Joong in Big or Young Do in Heirs. They have this witty and hard to get and caring personality.
4. Who is your all-time favorite K-Drama/K-Pop star/group? Why?
I don’t really listen to kpop and no preference on it since I listen to whatever song is good. I think Beast and TVXQ have most of the good songs.
5. If you could spend a day hanging out with your ultimate bias, who would it be and what would you do?
Used to fall for Lee Dong Wook and Park Shi Hoo. I find most of the kdrama actors perfect. If I could spend the whole day with my eye candies, I would want to go to the beach or eat seafood. I just love outdoor.
6. If you could visit South Korea, would you be more interested in exploring the country as a whole or would you rather visit all of your favorite drama locations? Why?
I would visit my favorite drama location since I’m curious on how it is compared to the drama.
7. Which do you enjoy more: Watching all the newest dramas, even if it means waiting a week to find out what happens next or waiting until a drama has finished airing so you can marathon the entire drama in one go?
For kdramas, I would prefer waiting for all the episodes to come out because I don’t like the long wait.
8. In your opinion, which K-drama has the best kiss scene and which has the worst?
The best kiss scene would be Park Min Young and Lee Min Ho in City Hunter. Worst kiss Lee Min Ho and Goo Hye Sun in BOF.
9. What is the most played song on your iPod (or equivalent) right now?
Don’t have one but the Osts in Big and Flower Boys Next Door have been catchy for me recently.
10. If you could interview any Hallyu star, who would it be and what would you ask?
I would interview Jungsu or Jung Yong Hwa and asked him about his pressure to keep his face toward his fans.
Questions from Ahning
1. How did you came up with your blog name?
i wanted to create a blog focusing on Korean and HK Dramas where everyone is strangled on the island and enjoying watching dramas.
2. Your favorite voice actor/actress in a drama/show (if their is one).
3. A favorable memory of a drama/show.
Too many good memories of the love in ancient series.
4. What’s your opinion on CGI works?
I like CGI if it’s used minimal like Demi God of Semi Devils or Dark Tales. I don’t like when the whole background consists of colorful CGI cause it eliminates the beautiful nature and the focus on swordfights.
5. Sacrificing yourself for love? Or the world?
I would choose love. Love is a strong feeling.
6. Most saddest scene in a drama/show?
In the ending of Bu Bu Jing Xin where Ruoxi saw the modern of Yongzheng.
7. Which drama/show do you watch the most?
I watch mostly TVB Series but there are some ancient dramas in the 90s I’ve rewatched quite a few times.
8. How old is your blog now?
9. Favorite drama character.
Ling Wu Chong in State of Divinity. He must be the coolest Wuxia character for me.
10. What’s your motto in life?
Life is Short. Try to live as happily as you can.
Questions from Lynne
1. Your favourite tvb themesong. Leave a link if you can!
Too many but I do love the oldies.
My favorite would be Lost in Love theme song by William So and Flora Chan
2. Create a character you’d like to see in a TVB series! (occupation, personality, who’d you want to play it etc)
Kate Tsui as a seductive cop. It would be cool to see her join Charmaine and Sonija in TVB’s Angel’s Mission hahaha.
3. What is your favourite post that you’ve written? Leave a link!
My favorite recap I’ve written is The Bund 1996. I enjoyed staying up late and doing a marathon of it.
Once Upon a Time in Shanghai 1996
4. Your favourite drama from last year.
My favorite drama last year was Inbound Trouble and it was the only drama I find decent though I love the casts in Change of Heart.
5. Tell us one memorable scene from the drama you answered for number 4.
It’s actually harder for me to remember favorite scenes from recent tvb series than the old ones. I did like the weeding scene between Joey and Roger.
6. Tell us an embarrassing moment that you’ve experienced. OR if you’re not too interested in sharing that, what is your favourite flower? haha
My favorite flower would be Lilies.
7. Most inspiring quote from a drama
From Rosy Business when Wayne (Chai Gau) asked “How many 10 years does one have in his lifetime?”
8. I know there would be lots, but name one retired TVB actress AND actor that you would like to see back onscreen again and WHY?
Given low quality of TVB Series, I wouldn’t really want my favorites to come back but I would love to see Gigi Lai and Nick Cheung again.
9. Your favourite place you’ve visited.
Nova Scotia beach at Halifax, Canada.
10. Your favourite onscreen partnership (does not have to be a couple).
Moses Chan and Gigi Lai in Ultimate Crimefighter and Gem of Life.
Questions from Talking about TVB
1.If you could play any role in a TVB drama who would it be and why?
Either a smart cop like Sonija Kwok in Angels of Mission or a TVB Wuxia character like Gigi in Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2000.
2.If you could meet any TVB artist who will it be and what is the first thing you would do?
I would want to meet the nice and sweet Linda Chung and take a picture with her or Kenneth Ma.
3.You would marry which TVB artist (if they were like 22 years old instead of their actual age now)
Nah I’m not that obsessed with them that much to marry them. Can I choose a tvb character instead?
4. Which TVB artist do you ship them with?
5.Who do you prefer in acting wise: Raymond Lam or Ron Ng?
Raymond a bit better than Ron but both are pretty much the same on standard.
6. Who do you want to win TV King at the end of this year and why?
Would be cool to see Bosco win for The Ultimate Addiction
7.Who do you want to win TV Queen and why?
Would be cool to see Bosco and Kate win together in The Ultimate Addiction but neverthless I don’t really care about the awards anymore.
8.If you could change one ending in either: Witness Insecurity or Bottled Passion, what would it be and why?
The couples to be together. Both have sad endings.
9. Who is your favorite childhood actor or actress?
10. Favourite drama of all time?
Demi God and Semi Devil 96
Questions for you guys:
1.What are your hobbies besides watching dramas.
2. What’s your major?
3. What’s your favorite drink?
4. Who’s your favorite onscreen couple?
5. Who influenced you to blog?
6. Describes your personality?
7. How many languages do you speak?
8. How long do you think you will stay blogging?
9. Who’s your favorite actor and actress?
10. What are your pet peeves?
–Dapowerz for always interacting with me on Dramafever and twitter
–Shai for interacting with me on twitter
–Drunken Sword for making me banners and wallpapers
–All About TVB for being an active tvb fan
1. Each nominee link back the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 5 other bloggers for this award who have less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.