So you already have a bachelor degree but would like a career change but no money. You couldn’t find a job in your field. No worry, there’s always a way out. But first you have to find your niche.
I have some friends who told me after she gets her bachelor in kinesiology, she will open her own hair salon. Another friend got a bachelor degree in chemistry but is thinking of switching to Finance.
Here are some options you can do.
1. Talk to your advisor and see how many classes left you would have to take for your new degree. You could be qualify for another degree.
2. Use your skills and talent and choose your interest such as be a haircutter, drawing, running your own business, singing, acting, writing, translator.
3. Go to a 2 year training such as flight attendant.
4. If you enjoy studying, apply for a certification such as Pharmacy tech licence, Dental Assistant, nurse assistant, medical biller, finance certification.
5. Work hard and go for your master’s degree.
Any other suggestions for those who wants a career change?