1. Blogging is not easy: It takes a lot of time and dedication and editing.
2. It is not easy to find dramas to cover. Popular dramas are easy to find since many sites upload them but old dramas and unpopular dramas are hard to find.
3. Competition is fierce: It looks like there’s only a few drama blogs but there plenty of drama blogs. There are plenty of Korean and Chinese drama blogs and not to mention even asian drama blogs. There are different clique of drama bloggers and not every blogger hang out or chat with each other.
4. There will always be new drama blogs with new topics and ideas. Old drama blogs can be forgotten and new drama blogs will exist and may update faster than you. New generation of drama bloggers happens every five years.
5. Knowing multiple languages is helpful in explaining the culture and terms in dramas and some can even watch dramas before you without eng sub. Some drama blogs are more Americanized and some are more Native. It depend on your target of audience.
What did you drama bloggers learned after you started to run your drama blog? How did your view has changed from before you started your blog?