I thought it was interesting to see how we can hang out with people of different diversities. Here are some tips to meet some diverse people and embrace their culture.
1. Asian/Indian/Greek and other cultural restaurants and supermarkets. It would be cool to try different food from different culture.
2. Join the Asian Film Festival or International Film Festivals and enjoy watching the international movies.
3. Work at an airline. Flight Attendants get to travel and meet many international customers. Yeah it was cool my Vietnamese cousin from Vietnam married a half White/Viet by meeting him the first time at the airport.
4. Join the multicultural club or Asian Club in your school.
5. Shop at the asian gift stores.
6. Be an asian studies major or go learn chinese at a chinese school.